# lis is me #

badness and madness

Sunday, March 23, 2008

couple-a things

I fixed the painting. Nothing some wood glue, pulling up nails, fitting the picture, pushing nails and holding glued wood together for a few minutes and standing it on the broken end to hold the glue...won't fix. Seriously, who needs tools? Well, I use tools, they're just a little alternative.

West Coast won last night and I was so stoked. I'm 3 out of 5 so far. Running work's footy comp this year. Fuuuuuck. Who the fuck would tip Port over Geelong??? I DID. Also Carlton over Richmond. But come on... Port??? Seriously. I was soooo tempted to change it. Who's gonna know?? But I didn't. Last year's comp organiser won the competition and I was so suss of her. I'd never cheat. But what if I did? Oooh... my conscience is going nuts!

I found season 2 of 'Love My Way'. You like how i did the single ' 's? that's work for ya. Anyway, Love My Way is awesome. Told Annette I got it out from the vid store and I was kidnapped to her house for 2 days solid. Except for meal and sleep breaks. Happy Easter. That is a fucking good show though. The characters are so fucked up. Best description I can think of right now.

Went to the Comedy Festival Friday night. Mel's got Jeff Green, Kristen .... someone and Reginald D ...someone else. Was a good free night. Then got in to Hi-FI to see more comedy action. TO be honest, I don't consider myself a comedy person. Sure, I laugh a lot. But I don't much care for comedy movies, Adam Hill and.... well that's it. But it was alright...once I got kicked out for trying to sneak in as a black dude called Jason. OK, I'll tell you about that!! Mel got Jason's pass and said "Take this in. Don't show her the photo". I didn't think to look. The narky chick at the door looks at it, says "Sorry, you're not Jason". Damn. SO i just left. Mel calls back and says "I"ve got Jason on the front, he's the guy that runs it all. Come back we'll get you in!!" So back I go, the chick's like..."Sorry, you need a season pass to get another person in." Jason's like...I work here. Still no good. "Where do you work?" "Backstage. I'm Jason. I'm running the Comedy Festival". Hahhaa. SHe looks again. "Jason? OHH. OK! SOrry bout taht"/ WHat a wench.

Oh and when I got to the city... WHAT THE FUCK?? Can someone enlighten me as to what they're doing to the intersection at fed square/flinders street??? Crazy mother fuckers are digging up my tram tracks!! FUCKIN CRAZY. Made me walk for miles...further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home