# lis is me #

badness and madness

Sunday, July 08, 2007

mental

after having not drunk for 5+ weeks, i trashed myself on friday night. much fun. headed off to cookie after convincing zena to join me to kate's goodbye bash. everyone's leaving! man this is crazy. so after all the stressing i did about the night being not so much fun, it turned to be a blast. we got so wasted with champagne etc before z suggested we go to the irish farewell too at panama (shittest hip hop and d n b ever!!) so it was a teary farewell to kate at cookie. not sure when i'll see her again but she's been a fantastic friend to me since i moved to melbourne (despite her crazy life etc and hardly ever seeing her). even though she's been with my cousin for so long and they've been apart for ever, i felt like she was pushed to be my friend, but never has she acted like that in the whole time i've known her. kate, you are an amazing chick and i hope your travels o/s are awesome. can u pick me up some pics from vietnam and other places?? doubt it, but if u happen to find something that would be ace! so... after a little cry at cookie, we headed to panama where apparently i txtd everyone on my phone with some 7/7/07 shit. well hey, it was a special date, right? definitely worthy of a crappy txt message at 3am right? then we headed back to the irish and then eventually back to z's about ... well some time. didn't sleep at all cuz it was sooooo fuckin cold. haven't people heard of heaters round here? no it was a great time and i got free breakfast wooh! luv the haloumi it's delish. and scrambled eggs w/ tomato relish? the bomb! so i didn't sleep for another day despite being so fucking tired. and then sunday sunrise today. that rocked my world.

so i can't wait to do it all again next week. champagne and other alcohol goodness, i've missed you :) never leave me again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home