# lis is me #

badness and madness

Monday, March 26, 2007

bruised


so we all know i'm a little bit of a hypochondriac, but i have something important to share with you........

this is a bruise (not the best picture ever) but a bruise it still is. and it's on my hip and about the size of my hand. MASSIVE. and it hurts like....like as if i jumped a metre off some scaffolding and slipped on a slippery rubber mat and fell through a door on saturday. oh wait - that really happened.

so i've showed about 84 people since saturday arvo and totally grossed everyone out. not sure if that's because i showed them my knickers or the bruise or my hip fat or maybe some stretch marks. oh hey be realistic - what girl hasn't go t t them? yes, they do suck and i guess you can't really see them unless there's a bit bruise on top of them because they still show through. dammit. you know what? i dont give a shit about that because my hip hurts a bunch and i can't wear pants properly and the seat belt hurts and it hurts to sleep and walk.

the good thing about saturday is that tib and i waterproofed my patio.....














and put bamboo on the fence....














and the boys that just moved out gave me their bbq!!!! SO YOU'RE ALL INvited to my place for a barbie.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so there! I'll bring the pinot gris...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home