# lis is me #

badness and madness

Monday, November 20, 2006

oh here's a thought

i'll blame it on the heat for making me crazy! i don't think me and my cats can deal with snow one day and 34 degrees at 8pm the next!! (well... okay a few days later, but close enough!) AGREE??? you better.

oh and i played poker and won two games - go me!!

still doing sunrise for another 2 weeks.

gonna apply for holidays tomorrow for next year. everyone's getting on my case to come home. i realy really wanna go home so much, but i feel that i've totally failed with this whole weight loss thing and i did tell everyone how i was gonna be skinny next time they saw me. well they're gonna get a big fuckin shock aren't they. so that's why i haven't been home in a while. i could send you a pic of a whale to prepare you for waht i look like, but we all know what whales look like and how much fat you can manufacture into substances like.... well like whale fat stuff.

and thats all for now.

4 Comments:

At 9:10 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lisa, honey, you are NOT a whale! you obviously have no idea how cute you really are. well, maybe not on the netball court, but she totally deserved that. go, lisa!

 
At 10:18 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what claire said.
you should go home. it would be excellent for you! you haven't been for ages. and you can visit jacqui!
ya netball biatch! :)

 
At 1:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto. People love you for who you are. Besides, whales are hardly as charismatic, well, except for when the Japanese are after them ;)

 
At 2:32 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop beating up on yourself girl when are you coming let me knowin advance not call two seconds before you knock on me door me luv you long time friend when i come to melb (1of these days) hook me up with 1 of your hot friends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home