# lis is me #

badness and madness

Friday, December 26, 2008

Yellow cardigans and other happy things

I've heard that colour affects your mood. So, I decided to take this onboard. I wore a yellow cardigan to work this morning. Yellow, being a happy colour. Didn't seem to work. So I came home and ate pocky and watched Dirty Sexy Money. I did feel a little better after that.
Thought I'd do something fun for Boxing Day or even the weekend. I haven't got any plans besides resting my fragile self. Party, anyone?

I'm speaking in short sentences today.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 pm , Blogger jade said...

if i don't have the baby tonight/tomorrow, want to have gelato somewhere tomorrow (sunday) or monday? i mean i know it's not a party, but...mmm...gelato...

happy thoughts to you xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home